Who do I see?
Pain Education Session – 0141 277 7625
Learn more about pain and what you can do for yourself at a TWO HOUR education session.
What is the Pain Education Session?
The Pain Education Session is for anyone who has had pain for 12 weeks or more.
The sesion will give you a better understanding of your pain to help you manage your condition more effectively in the long term.
What does it involve?
We cover the following topics;
- The science of pain
- Managing your activity
- Managing stress
- Managing flare ups
How will it help me?
The session is an introduction to help you develop ways of dealing with your pain and should allow you to;
- Learn more about your pain
- Learn how to better deal with stress
- Learn how to manage your activity better
- Learn ways to enjoy life more
Who will be there?
- A trainer, who has long term pain themselves, a volunteer and a small group of other people with pain
How long does it last?
- The session lasts for 2 hours with a small break in the middle.
Where does it take place?
- At venues across Greater Glasgow and Clyde. Call us to find a venue near you
What do you need to do now?
- For more information or if you would like to attend a Pain Education Session, call
0141 277 7625