Drs Quigley, Canning, Wedlock & Rosiou

NHS Scotland
Close this search box.

Bruised Ribs

Who do I see?

Minor Injuries /Community Pharmacist



For Rib Injuries please contact Minor Injuries Dept

For pain relief, please search for your nearest community pharmacy.

For difficulty breathing, please book an appointment, or contact reception on 0141 531 6999 choose option1, phone after 10:00am to make an appointment.

Further information about broken or bruised ribs from NHS UK.

Skip to content